Time & Location
About the Event
// NOTE: EVENT POSTPONED TO SATURDAY, 17 JULY DUE TO POTENTIAL STORM //
BEER DRINKERS ASSEMBLE!
In collaboration with Caybrew–and the launch of their new Freestyle beer in a can–we're hosting a Beer Olympics on Saturday, the 17th of July, where the winning team receives Freestyle beer for a YEAR!!
// LIMITED SPACES LEFT //
If you're up for a beer-load of fun and some keg-cellent beer challanges, enter your team NOW before it's too late–only X4 spaces left team slots and filling up fast!
***Closing registration date is 16 July. Team entry is only confirmed upon payment.***
HOW TO ENTER:
You can either sign up and pay at Sandbar (23 N Church St.) or get in touch to do a direct EFT transfer. Call 917-9779 for bank & reference details.
TO ENTER, YOU NEED:
- A team of four, with a MINIMUM of one female per team
- $25 per person - $100 per team
- A team name
- A team song for opening & closing ceremony
- Caybrew Swag-bag, and
- beer for all the challenges!
THE 6 CHALLENGES ARE:
- Thunderstruck Chug
- Flip Cup Tournament
- Obstacle Course Crate Race
- Canned Tower Build
- Dizzy Bat
- Civil War beer pong Tournament
ON THE DAY:
- Teams check in at 3PM
- 3:30PM walk-through
- 4PM Opening Ceremony
- Challenges last roughly 2-3 hours
- PLUS, MORE prizes for best-dressed in spirit of the occasion so get creative!